Today, the markets we address are changing at an ever increasing pace and competition is becoming more intense. At Lifting Power Ltd, we will endeavor to meet these challenges through the effective implementation of its Quality Policy:
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Employee motivation.
Each of these values is supported by the following principles:
Focus on Customers
- We listen and understand their overall needs.
- We offer service solutions.
- We strive to be innovative.
- We commit on delivery, price and performance.
Focus on competitiveness
- We continuously improve our services.
- We develop timely road maps for new technology.
- We are pro-active and make fast effective decisions.
- We respect and share objectives and commitments.
Focus on Health, Safety and Environment
- We stay up to date with the relevant legislation.
- We adopt best practice guidelines for our industry.
- We train our employee’s to the highest industry standards.
- We adopt best practice on environmental issues.
- We adhere to LOLER, PUWER and BS7121.
The level of management resources will be constantly monitored to allow Lifting Power Ltd to respond and adapt to the needs of their clients according to:
- The health, safety and environmental requirements of our client base.
- The strategy, to anticipate future markets.
- The commercial situation.
The improvement of the competences of the staff is one of the essential factors to obtain quality and improve the efficiency of the company.
In order to enable Lifting Power Limited to attain its objectives and on the basis of its defined strategic orientations, the main following actions are led:
- The recruitment of qualified, trained individuals.
- On-going training both in house and sourced by external training providers.
- Adaptation to individual client requirements.
The Development of a Quality Management System.
The directors of Lifting Power Limited will carry out the tasks of management, execution and necessary verification for the realization of quality objectives.
The main responsibilities are:
- The development and improvement of the efficiency of our services.
- The co-ordination of the auditing activity and the implementation and follow up of the internal audits.
- The implementation and communication of the Quality Policy.
- The Policy of Certification.
- To maintain ISO9001 compliance.